DIABOLIQUE NEWS: In a world where The Walking Dead stands as the face of modern zombie entertainment, and Crossed pushes readers’ faces into unbearable sexual depravity and horror, the time has come for the ORIGINAL rotting-corpse-holocaust to unearth its ugly head! After two decades of silence, independent comic book pariahs RALPH GRIFFITH & STUART KERR (Deadworld, Dark Oz) present a 280 page monstrosity that could easily be the most brutally depraved graphic novel... EVER!
Prepare for THE DEAD: OMNIBUS!
“The Dead goes where we didn't go with Deadworld. We shredded the boundaries of gore and restraint,” says Mr. Kerr of this latest offering.
- Each limited “Tour Edition” copy of THE DEAD: OMNIBUS will include the following gory goodies:
- Over 280 B&W pages of fully restored artwork from the entire multiple volume run of THE DEAD, featuring art from Jason Moore, Matt Mason, Deidre Crouch, Derek Rook, Vince Locke & Mark Bloodworth.
- The previously unreleased issue #3 from the first run of THE DEAD, printed exclusively for this volume for the very first time.
- Over 35 pages of brand new story and artwork that ties the whole bloody affair together in one volume of guts and despair, by Mike Wasion, Derek Rook, Jason Moore & Vince Locke.
- A new DEADITORIAL retrospective from co-founders Ralph Griffith & Stuart Kerr.
- A full color Cover Gallery of every single issue of THE DEAD, including previously unpublished covers.
- Loads of never before released “pin up” artwork spanning the books 23 year history.
- A new painted “NOT FOR WUSSIES” back cover by famed artist Mark Bloodworth.
- A new painted “DEFINITELY NOT FOR WUSSIES” front cover by Jason Moore & Vince Locke.
- A raunchy THE DEAD, arrest-worthy, bumper sticker.
- An exclusive THE DEAD “Barf Bag.” Love or hate the content, this collectible will provide you with the same function.
THE DEAD: OMNIBUS will make its bloody double debut at the Fantacon & Rock and Shock 2015 conventions in Albany, NY and Worcester, MA, respectfully.
The Dead have arisen... once again pushing the printed limits of gore!
October 20, 2014
Derek Rook says...
"So another ROCK AND SHOCK down. What a great one it was. This was the first year we advertised ROUGH HOUSE PUBLISHING and it went over like a shot! Sarah Michelle, my sexy co-conspirator & I want to thank everyone who has continuously supported our work, year after year, without fail. You guys are truly the best & the main reason why we get to do what we do best. Thanks for sharing our 3rd year Anniversary with us, which began behind those very walls. Every year we look forward to seeing your faces, sharing some war stories, and many laughs! To our friends on the road, new and seasoned . . . the best is always yet to come!"